Dhootapapeshwar Maha Swarna Brahma Yog | 30 Tabs
Dhootapapeshwar Maha Swarna Brahma Yog is an ayurvedic formulation to perform Swarna Prashan Sanskara on children 2 to 16 years old. Swarna Prashan is an Ayurvedic practice for children that involves administering a herbal concoction prepared with purified gold, Ghee, and honey, to boost immunity and overall health. It is believed to be an effective way to enhance the child’s physical and mental development and to protect them from various diseases. Dhootapapeshwar Maha Swarna Brahma Yog cost is comparatively low on our website.
Dhootapapeshwar Maha Swarna Brahma Yog comes in the form of tablets which is made by using ayurvedic ingredients. It has Swarna bhasma, Mishreya, Brahmi Ghana, and Sankhapushpi Ghana. Dhootapapeshwar Maha Swarna Brahma Yog price is reasonable compared to its benefits. Swarna Prashan helps increase Intellect in Children, Digestion Metabolism, Physical Strength, Immunity, Fertility, and Lifespan. It is easy to buy Dhootapapeshwar Maha Swarna Brahma Yog online through Festmarket.
Each tablet of Dhootapapeshwar Maha Swarna Brahma Yog contains:
- Swarna Bhasma 2.35 mg
- Mishreya 5 mg
- Brahmi Ghana 55mg
- Sankhapushpi Ghana 105mg
- Medhavardhan: It means it helps improve cognitive function, memory, and concentration
- Ayurvedvardhan: It enhances overall health and well-being by boosting immunity, improving digestion, and promoting balance in the body
- Balvardhan: It is potent to enhance strength and stamina in kids to support physical activity and athletic performance
- Agnivardhan: It increases digestive fire, which means it will improve digestion and metabolism
- Varnya: It helps improve complexion and skin health
- Vrushya: It helps increase vigor and fertility in children
How to use:
- Dissolve one Dhootapapeshwar Maha Swarna Brahma Yog tablet in 1.5 ml of water and gently mix it with Ghee and honey
- 1 tablet daily to children till 6 months early in the morning, empty stomach to children up to 16 years old
- It will be more effective if observed on the day of Pushya Nakshatra
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Keep away from the sunlight
- Avoid administrating on children suffering from acute ailments like fever, cold, diarrhea
There are no reviews yet.